Alyssa Sclafani, MD
Instructor in Medicine
Areas of Expertise: Academic Clinical Medicine
Dr. Sclafani’s clinical and research interests focus on Interstitial Lung Disease, particularly connective tissue disease-associated ILD. She also has a strong interest in medical education and is the director of the MGH Internal Medicine residency’s outpatient Pulmonary subspecialty elective.
- Myositis-associated interstitial lung disease and the anti-Ro52 antibody
- Sclafani A, Worsham CM, McNeill J, Anandaiah A. Recommended Reading from the Massachusetts General Hospital/ Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Harvard Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellows. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019 Apr 23. PMID: 31014082.
- Elsamadisi P, Sclafani A, Eche IM. Delayed Cardiotoxicity From a Massive Nortriptyline Overdose Requiring Prolonged Treatment. J Pharm Pract. 2019 Apr 14; 897190019838700. PMID: 30983469.
- Sclafani A, Currier P, Chang Y, Eromo E, Raemer D, Miloslavsky EM. Internal Medicine Residents' Exposure to and Confidence in Managing Hospital Acute Clinical Events. J Hosp Med. 2019 Apr; 14(4):218-223. PMID: 30933672.
- Sclafani A, VanderLaan P. Lymphangioleiomyomatosis. N Engl J Med. 2018 Jun 07; 378(23):2224. PMID: 29874537.