Christopher J. Richards, MD
Instructor in Medicine
Dr. Richard’ clinical work focuses on the care and management of adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF), non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis and complex pulmonary infections caused by non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM).
Awards and Recognition
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Clinical Training Fellowship
More information can be found on Dr. Richard's Harvard Catalyst profile.
- Long-term outcomes of physical therapist administered in home chest physiotherapy in CF
- Novel tobramycin dosing strategies in CF
- Substance abut disorder in adult CF patients
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy intervention for depression in CF patients
- Bedaquiline for the treatment of refractory Mycobacterium Avium and Abscessus infection
- Richards CJ, Neuringer I, Sicilian L. Decline and Recovery of Lung Function with the Initiation and Cessation of Lumacaftor-Ivacaftor. Annual Conference of the American Thoracic Society; 2017; Washington, DC.
- Richards CJ, Bach KT, Nadeau J, Dorkin H, Uluer A, Yonker L. Outcomes of Physical Therapist Administered Home Chest Therapy for Children and Adults with Cystic Fibrosis. Annual Conference of the American Thoracic Society; 2017; Washington, DC.
- Richards CJ, Sicilian L, Neuringer I. Outcomes of Influenza and Respiratory Viral Infections in Adult CF Patients. North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference; 2017; Indianapolis, IN.
- Richards CJ, Bach KT, Nadeau J, Dorkin H, Uluer A, Yonker L. Outcomes of Physical Therapist Administered Home Chest Therapy for Children and Adults with Cystic Fibrosis. North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference; 2017; Indianapolis, IN.
- Richards C, Je Y, Schutz FA, Heng DY, Dallabrida SM, Moslehi JJ, Choueiri TK. Incidence and risk of congestive heart failure in patients with renal and non-renal cell carcinoma treated with sunitinib. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2011;29(25):3450-6.
- Shutz FB, Je Y, Richards C, Choueiri T. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials for the incidence and risk of treatment-related mortality in patients with cancer treated with vascular endothelial growth factor tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012;30(8):871-7.
- Wang T, Richards C, Hamer D. Enhancement of HIV infection by cellulose sulfate. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. 2008;24(7):925-9.
- Richards C, Wang T, Hamer D. Cellulose sulfate for prevention of HIV infection. New England Journal of Medicine. 2008;359(19):2066-68.
- Dignam C, Richards C, Zopf J, Wenzel T. An enantioselective NMR shift reagent for cationic aromatics. Organic Letters. 2005; 7(9):1773-6.
- Dignam C, Richards C, Zopf J, Wacker J, Wenzel J. Water-soluble calixresorcarenes as enantioselective NMR shift reagents for aromatic compounds. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2005;70(20):8071-8.